Blackjack is one of the most popular of all casino card games. Also known as the game of 21 .
There are many different varieties of the game found in land-based casinos around the world.
It is also one of the few casino games where skill plays a part as you need to know what to do with any hand.
Open Blackjack (often called Double Exposure Blackjack) is a variant of the casino game blackjack in which the
dealer receives two cards face-up in part of the initial deal.
- Two of the dealer's cards is dealt face up.
- The dealer must draw on 16 and stand on 17.
- To beat the Dealer the Player should have a total that exceeds the Dealer's total but no more than 21. The winning paid 1:1
- Player blackjack paid 1:1
- Tied blackjack is win for player. The winning paid 1:1
- If the player hits and busts (goes over 21), The game is over and his wager is lost.
- In the event a playerís hand is equal to the dealerís hand (tie), the players lose their bets (Except blackjack).
This game you have to select 8 of 9 card to scratch off. There are 5 card that contain X. You will win if you could find all of X. Winning paid 1:1 .